hashflur.site is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We take copyright violations very seriously and will strongly protect rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the owner of any content, appearing on the hashflur.site website and you did not authorize the use of that content, you must notify us in writing, to identify for us the apparently infringing content and take the required actions.
In order to assist the process we have provided an online form for your use. We will be unable to take the necessary actions, if you will not provide us with the required information. So kindly fill all the required fields, accurately and completely. Alternatively, you can send a written notice via e-mail to our DMCA agent. Your notice must include the under mentioned details.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are claiming to have been infringed. If you are claiming infringement of multiple copyrighted works in a single notification you must submit a illustrative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you are claiming to be infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to identify the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the apparently infringing material is located.
- Information required to allow us to contact the complaining party must include- a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party can be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith that use of the material, in the manner complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of falsification that the complaining party is accredited to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
If you have any legal issues please Contact us
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).